Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information to respective persons is provided in the People section.
Seminar (complete list) [Google Calendar]
- 3 June: Dijkstrazaal (TUD EWI), 16:30
Jedrzej Kaniewski [TU Delft QUTech/National University of Singapore]
[ES Group Seminar Series: guest lecture]
News (complete list)
- [29/05/15] Michal Golinski (now an MSc) completed project on Efficient Wireless Power Transfer Networks [Twitter]. Congratulations!
- [07/05/15] Kishor's CogCell paper has been accepted to IEEE Communications Magazine!
- [02/04/15] New ES Technical Report published: Green Wireless Power Transfer Networks
- [12/03/14] Congratulations to Anass Drif for receiving his MSc degree [Twitter]!
- [11/03/14] Dr. Andreas Loukas has successfully defended his PhD thesis [Twitter]!