Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information to respective persons is provided in the People section.
Seminar (complete list) [Google Calendar]
- 5 October: 9.120 [Glass Room] (TUD EWI), 16:30
Nikos Kouvelas [TU Delft ES Group]
Integration of Distributed Energy Resources for Smart Grids
[mid-term MSc presentation]
News (complete list)
- [20/09/16] Security of Wireless Power Transfer Networks paper appears in IEEE Comm. Mag. Go ES!
- [06/09/16] Two new papers from Akshay: on energy regulation (IEEE GLOBECOM 2016) and on techno-social smart grid (IEEE Comm. Mag.). Well done!
- [19/07/16] ES Lab is winning it all! Coen van Leeuwen beat the best AI engine in Angry Birds AI Competition@IJCAI 2016. There is still hope for human kind!
- [19/07/16] Marco Cattani's (et al.) Stafetta is accepted to ACM SenSys 2016. Awesome!
- [07/07/16] Jethro Tan, ES Lab former MSc student, was a member of the winning 2016 Amazon Picking Challenge Team. Go TU Delft!