Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information is provided here.
Seminar (complete list)
- 4 March: Dijkstrazaal (TUD EWI), 16:30
Christine de Lille [TU Delft Industrial Design]
Cross-overs between smart industry and creative industry
[ES Group Seminar Series: guest lecture]
- [27/02/15] Two papers at IPSN! By Andreas (Scale Space) and VP (PIR sensors).
- [12/01/15] We have two research vacancies: PhD (computational RFIDs) and Postdoc (White Space Databases). Contact Przemek for more information.
- [9/10/14] Niels Brouwers has sucessfully defended his PhD thesis! [Picture]
- [6/10/14] Huaizhou Shi has sucessfully defended his PhD thesis!
- [26/9/14] Coen's latest paper has received the best demo award@IEEE SASO 2014 conference. Congratulations Coen!