Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information is provided here.
Seminar (complete list)
- 27 August: all ES members
- [29/6/14] Yunus and Andreas got the Sybil-Resistant Meta Strategies paper accepted at SASO 2014
- [25/6/14] Marco C organized a succesful research retreat at a farm in Wehl
- [6/6/14] Niels' internship work at Microsoft Asia has contributed to a paper at Mobicom 2014!
- [27/5/14] We are grateful to Prof. Joshua Smith's and Aaron Parks from University of Washington Sensor Systems Lab for generously providing us with the latest WISP platform! We are the first lab outside the US to have it and we can't wait to get our hands dirty!
- [6/5/14] Raul Matamoros will be visiting us for 6 months to work on the DEMANES project