Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information is provided here.
Seminar (complete list)
- 17 September: Michael Golinski, ES, TUD
Wireless Power Transfer
- [12/9/14] Przemek's paper on "Traffic Classification for Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks" is scheduled to be published in November 2014 issue of IEEE JSAC
- [12/9/14] We're delighted to announce that our lab will be hosting GNU Radio Hack Fest from 26 to 30 January, 2015!
- [11/9/14] Jeroen's System Validation course is massivley popular (check out this picture).
- [8/9/14] It's party time ... 4 PhD thesis defenses scheduled for the next months: Shi (6/10), Niels (9/10), Stefan (15/10), and Quang (11/11).
- [1/9/14] Niels got his Power Metring paper accepted at Sensys 2014, well done!
- [17/7/14] Akshay got his Smart Grid Architectures paper accepted at ISGT 2014
- [29/6/14] Yunus and Andreas got the Sybil-Resistant Meta Strategies paper accepted at SASO 2014
- [25/6/14] Marco C organized a succesful research retreat at a farm in Wehl
- [6/6/14] Niels' internship work at Microsoft Asia has contributed to a paper at Mobicom 2014!