Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information is provided here.
Seminar (complete list)
- 11 December: Ioannis Protonotarios
Location Unaware (or Free) Navigation in Wireless Sensor Networks
- [25/11/13] Andreas Loukas got his Spatial Event Detection paper accepted at INFOCOM'14
- [19/11/13] Marco Cattani got his SOFA paper accepted at EWSN'14
- [1/11/13] Faisal Aslam has joined forces to work on the RELYonIT project
- [23/10/13] Kishor Chandra got his Adaptive Beamwidth paper accepted at CCNC'14
- [27/9/13] The new group picture is online
- [6/8/13] Nihan Cicek joined as PhD student, welcome!
- [15/7/13] Two papers accepted at MASS: "AutoTune" by Andreas, and "FastForward" by Kami