Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information is provided here.
Seminar (complete list) [Google Calendar]
- 29 April: Dijkstrazaal (TUD EWI), 16:30
Tomasz Jaskiewicz [TU Delft, Industrial Design]
Tools for designers for creative exploring and fast prototyping of large scale distributed network applications
[ES Group Seminar Series: guest lecture]
- [02/04/15] New ES Technical Report published: Green Wireless Power Transfer Networks
- [12/03/14] Congratulations to Anass Drif for receiving his MSc degree [Twitter]!
- [11/03/14] Dr. Andreas Loukas has successfully defended his PhD thesis [Twitter]!
- [27/02/15] Two papers accepted for ACM IPSN 2015: Graph Scale-Space Theory by Andreas and Passive Infrared Sensors by Venkatesha!
- [27/02/14] New ES Technical Report published: Will Dynamic Spectrum Access Drain my Battery?