Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information to respective persons is provided in the People section.
Seminar (complete list) [Google Calendar]
- 4 May: Dijkstrazaal (TUD EWI), 16:30
Rachel Cardell-Oliveri [University of Western Australia]
Sequence classification for sensor network time series
News (complete list)
- [02/05/16] Przemek was awarded the best-in-session-presentation award at Infocom 2016.
- [07/04/16] Akshay's work on temporal self-regulation of energy demand is accepted to IEEE Transactions on Industrial informatics. Congratulations!
- [05/04/16] Qingzhi with his team scores first place in Chinese Innovation Competition of International Talents in Munich. Now, for the main prize!
- [05/04/16] Ivar in 't Veen et consortes introduce BLISP: to be presented at IEEE RFID 2016!