Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information to respective persons is provided in the People section.
Seminar (complete list) [Google Calendar]
- 7 September: Dijkstrazaal (TUD EWI), 16:30
Anggrit Pinangkis [TU Delft ES Group]
On Reduction of Beam-Searching Overhead in 60 GHz Communications
[mid-term MSc presentation]
News (complete list)
- [19/07/16] ES Lab is winning it all! Coen van Leeuwen beat the best AI engine in Angry Birds AI Competition@IJCAI 2016. There is still hope for human kind!
- [19/07/16] Marco Cattani's (et al.) Stafetta is accepted to ACM SenSys 2016. Awesome!
- [07/07/16] Jethro Tan, ES Lab former MSc student, was a member of the winning 2016 Amazon Picking Challenge Team. Go TU Delft!
- [16/06/16] More Wisent news (in Dutch): Volkskrant and RTL Z. Mooi!
- [09/06/16] Marco Zuniga becomes a runner-up in the annual Teachers of the Year 2015-2016 student vote at TU Delft EEMCS department. Congratulations!