Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information to respective persons is provided in the People section.
Seminar (complete list) [Google Calendar]
- 10 February: Dijkstrazaal (TUD EWI), 16:30
Chayan Sarkar [TU Delft ES Group]
Achieving Individual Comfort in Shared Spaces
[EWSN 2016 practice presentation]
News (complete list)
- [01/02/16] Gondola mobility automaton is now open source thanks to Marco Cattani and Ioannis Protonotarios.
- [22/01/16] First MSc defense@ES Lab of 2016: Wieger IJntema successfully defends his MSc project. Well done! [Twitter]
- [19/12/15] Fine-tuned Lighting Control Demo accepted to EWSN 2016 program!
- [18/12/15] Congratulations: Michail Vasilakis successfully defends his MSc project.
- [15/12/15] News coverage: Aimee Ferouge's MSc project in Delta Magazine.