Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information to respective persons is provided in the People section.
Seminar (complete list) [Google Calendar]
- 9 September: Dijkstrazaal (TUD EWI), 16:30
Coen Roest [TU Delft ES Group]
Implementing Chaos Primitives in Bluetooth Stack
[mid-term MSc presentation]
News (complete list)
- [02/09/15] Akshay got his Location-aware Energy Disaggregation paper accepted at Buildsys.
- [01/09/15] New Masters of Science from the ES Group: Sujay Narayana, Xin Wang, and Antonio Reyes Lua. Congratulations gentlemen!
- [25/08/15] Jethro Tan is now a Master of Science [Twitter]!
- [22/08/15] Congratulations Marco and Dani! All the best for your life together [Twitter]!