- A. Gonzalez-Sanchez and E. Piel and R. Abreu and H-G. Gross and A.J.C. van Gemund (2012). In P. van de Laar, J. Tretmans, M. Borth (Eds.) Situation Awareness with Systems of Systems, Ch. Prioritizing Tests for Fault Localization, pp. 251-261. Springer.
- E. Piel and A. Gonzalez-Sanchez and H-G. Gross and A.J.C. van Gemund (2012). In P. van de Laar and J. Tretmans and M. Borth (Eds.) Situation Awareness with Systems of Systems, Ch. Online Fault Localization and Health Monitoring for Software Systems, pp. 233-250. Springer.
- Kohlsch"utter, Christian and Abel, Fabian and Skoutas, Dimitrios (2010). A Novel Interface for Exploring, Annotating and Organizing News and Blogs Articles. In Agichtein, Eugene and Hearst, Marti and Soboroff, Ian and Tunkelang, Daniel (Eds.), 3rd Annual Workshop on Search in Social Media (SSM '10), co-located with the ACM WSDM 2010 Conference on Web Search and Data Mining, New York, USA.
- Abel, Fabian and Herder, Eelco and Marenzi, Ivana and Nejdl, Wolfgang and Zerr, Sergej (2009). Evaluating the Benefits of Social Annotation for Collaborative Search. In Agichtein, Eugene and Hearst, Marti and Soboroff, Ian (Eds.), 2nd Annual Workshop on Search in Social Media (SSM '09), co-located with ACM SIGIR 2009 Conference on Information Retrieval, Boston, USA.
- Karen K. Fullam and Tomas B. Klos and Guillaume Muller and Jordi Sabater-Mir and K. Suzanne Barber and Laurent Vercouter (2006). The Agent Reputation and Trust (ART) Testbed. In Ketil Stolen and William H. Winsborough and Fabio Martinelli and Fabio Massacci (Eds.) Proceedings 4th International Conference on Trust Management, May 16--19 2006, Pisa, Italy, pp. 439--442. Springer.
- Mary Fern'andez and Jan Hidders and Philippe Michiels and J'er^ome Sim'eon and Roel Vercammen (2005). Optimizing Sorting and Duplicate Elimination in XQuery Path Expressions. In Andersen, Kim Viborg and and John K. Debenham and and Roland Wagner (Eds.), Database and Expert Systems Applications, 16th International Conference, DEXA 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark, August 22-26, 2005, Proceedings, pp. 554--563.