Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information to respective persons is provided in the People section.
Seminar (complete list) [Google Calendar]
- 29 June: Dijkstrazaal (TUD EWI), 16:30
Paul Marcelis [TU Delft ES Group]
A hybrid Error Correction Scheme for Near Lossless Communication over a Binary Erasure Channel
[mid-term MSc presentation]
News (complete list)
- [16/06/16] More Wisent news (in Dutch): Volkskrant and RTL Z. Mooi!
- [09/06/16] Marco Zuniga becomes a runner-up in the annual Teachers of the Year 2015-2016 student vote at TU Delft EEMCS department. Congratulations!
- [02/06/16] Please welcome our new postdoc team member: Qing Wang.
- [01/06/16] You are all invited to submit your papers to Data-driven Self-regulating Systems Workshop co-organized by Akshay.
- [10/05/16] Wisent project [video] is covered by Slashdot, FastCompany, Wired, The Verge, Popular Science, Hackaday. And the list goes on!