Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information of the respective persons is provided in the People section.
Seminar (complete list) [Google Calendar]
- 3 May: Dijkstrazaal (TUD EWI), 16:30
Ruiling Zhang [TU Delft ES Group]
Enabling Novel Applications with Visible Light Communication and Sensing
[mid-term MSc presentation]
News (complete list)
- [24/03/17] New ESer (PhD student): Belma Turkovic. Welcome to the team!
- [24/03/17] Only 10 days to submit your abstract to ACM Sensys 2017. Hurry!
- [03/03/17] VP appointed as an IEEE ComSoc's distinguished lecturer
- [24/02/17] We have an opening for an associated professor
- [20/01/17] ACM Sensys 2017 is coming to town!