Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information is provided here.
Seminar (complete list)
- 3 September: Dragos Datcu, TPM
- [1/9/14] Niels got his Power Metring paper accepted at Sensys 2014, well done!
- [17/7/14] Akshay got his Smart Grid Architectures paper accepted at ISGT 2014
- [29/6/14] Yunus and Andreas got the Sybil-Resistant Meta Strategies paper accepted at SASO 2014
- [25/6/14] Marco C organized a succesful research retreat at a farm in Wehl
- [6/6/14] Niels' internship work at Microsoft Asia has contributed to a paper at Mobicom 2014!