Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information to respective persons is provided in the People section.
Seminar (complete list) [Google Calendar]
- 1 March: Dijkstrazaal (TUD EWI), 16:30
Marco Zuniga [TU Delft ES Group]
The Internet of Lights
[ES Lab Presentation]
News (complete list)
- [24/02/17] We have an opening for an associated professor
- [20/01/17] Sensys is coming to town
- [18/01/17] Yes! Stork paper accepted to IEEE INFOCOM 2017. Video what a Stork can do!
- [18/01/17] Team of Rangarao FTW! DaRe paper accepted to ACM/IEEE IoTDI 2017. Well done!
- [18/01/17] ES Group welcomes three new members: Fernando Kuipers - a new associate professor, and Akbari Indra Basuki and Weizheng Wang - two new PhD students. Welcome!