Embedded Software group
Welcome to the home page of the Embedded Software (ES) group. Our ambition is to improve the software development and maintenance process for embedded systems, ranging from simple, 8-bit microcontrollers in consumer products to complex, networked controllers in industrial applications.
The ES group is housed on the 9th floor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science (EWI) building on the Delft University of Technology campus.
Contact information is provided here.
Seminar (complete list)
- 19 March: Liang Huo's mid-term presentation, TUD
A comprehensive study of passive wake up radio in wireless sensor networks
- [17/2/14] Soumya Subramanya has joined as a PhD student working on the DEMANES project.
- [20/12/13] Berlin, here we come! Two papers accepted at IPSN 2014; cudos to Marco C, Marco Z (2x), and Andreas.
- [20/12/13] Chayan and Akshay got two papers accepted at the IEEE WF-IoT 2014
- [16/12/13] Zulkuf Genc will defend his PhD thesis on February 3rd, 2014
- [11/12/13] Niels got his WiFi Scanning paper accepted at PerCom'14
- [25/11/13] Andreas Loukas got his Event Region Detection paper accepted at INFOCOM'14
- [19/11/13] Marco Cattani got his SOFA paper accepted at EWSN'14